Saturday, January 16, 2010

Open Thread – 1/16/2010

Yesterday was a mess.  I had to wait over an hour in the doctor’s office.  Then I had to wait over an hour and a half at the Sprint store for them to check and replace a my defective phone.  That killed the day, so I did not even reply to comments here.  Since religious meditation (football games) does not start until 1 PM, I’ll catch up on comments and visit as much as I can before then.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:59.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

What’s up for the weekend?

7 comments:

otis said...

4:32 on the puzzle.

Go Team Conan!

Unknown said...

O'Brien....
Leno has a nerve. Always thought of him as nice guy... this is sooo unfair.

TomCat said...

Beat me again, Otis!

I'll stay out of this. I watch neither.

ARGH!! I just woke up! Behind again. :-(

Mike said...

I've always been a Dave fan, even after last fall's scandal.

TomCat said...

I like him too, but rarely watch him. That's research time for me.

Lisa G. said...

Team Conan all the way - the way he's been trashing the NBC execs over this is pee your pants funny. See the clips on Huffpo. I liked him before this all started, but even more now. Jay always bored me and after all the Clinton jokes (dude, he's been out of office 10 years now, time to move on), he was just really stale. See what Conan and Letterman did last night! Bwahahaha!

TomCat said...

I've seen the clips at HuffPo. Hilarious!