Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poll Results – 1/31/2010

Here are the results of our poll on revisiting comments:

Poll0130

And here are your comments:

From Jolly Roger on January 24, 2010 at 1:29 am.

 

I almost always do, especially when I comment on right-turd blogs. You'd be amazed how many times my comment is either not what I wrote, or entirely gone.

 

From Otis on January 19, 2010 at 9:51 pm.

 

I am making sure my wife isn't making too much fun of me.

 

From Kevin on January 19, 2010 at 11:40 am

 

I am always interested in what others have to say in response to what I write, or if I made an error and someone corrects me, but sometimes I forget where I left my comment!

 

From Sue on January 17, 2010 at 4:47 pm

 

I always go back and see if my comment made an impact. I'm always flattered when someone agrees with what I have to say!

 

 

From sasha vagramov in reply to Sue on January 18, 2010 at 8:13 pm

 

what is this commet for?

 

From Sue in reply to sasha vagramov on January 25, 2010 at 7:11 pm

 

who is this sasha and what exactly is she saying to me??

 

From Lisa G. on January 17, 2010 at 2:21 pm.

 

I love to see what TC and everyone else has to say about my comments. You are all such smart people and I learn something from all of you everyday - thank you so much for my free education on all topics!

I voted almost always, because I do whenever I can, but at times I get so busy that by the time I get back to a site, I have forgotten where my comments are, and I seldom have time to explore old threads searching for them.

Sue, I think she was someone new who didn’t know how to use the comment section.

The new poll may evoke some controversy.  Check it out.

1 comment:

TomCat said...

LOL Mark. You othen get as many or more on one post as I do in a day on several posts. We do have a resident expert at arguing with a woman... Otis? ;-)