Friday, January 29, 2010

Open Thread – 1/29/2010

Yesterday was a zoo.  I planned to take a brief morning nap and catch up on comments here before leaving for the prison.  Then I learned that a hacker got to the hosting provider the non-profit I work with uses, and trashed all the web sites there including ours.  We are far too small and broke to afford a real Webmaster, so I’m it.  I was still trying to unravel the mess when it was time to leave for the prison.  The meetings were productive, lasting later than usual, so I did not get home until late.  At this point, I’ve only slept a couple hours, so today I’m only posting one article in addition to the open thread.  Then I’m going back to bed.  My schedule is open until mid-week next week, so if not today, I shall surely catch up on replying to comments here and visiting blogs this weekend.

Today, the Jig Zone puzzle never came, so I went and got it.  I’m not sure how long the link will work.  It took me 4:14.  I should be easy to beat.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

Especially after this week, TGIF!

3 comments:

the walking man said...

Well that was an 8.5 minute time suck...ha ha ha

Take care of yourself Tom. You are no good to yourself or anyone else if you are to fatigued to stay healthy.

otis said...

Wow, I did the puzzle in a lightning 5:11 easily beating... oh, wait... Damn.

Anyway, TC you have to take care of yourself there guy, your fan club will be heartbroken if you had to quit the blog. We got mouse ears and everything!

(What? No mouse ears? What about hats? Smiley face pins? Flyers? A secret handshake? We got that? Great!)

Um, I meant that we have a secret handshake and everything!!

TomCat said...

Thanks, Mark. I'm about to take a break after hours of replying to comments.

LOL!! Thanks Otis. I was bleary eyes when I did that one. I'll be OK.