Thursday, January 28, 2010

Open Thread – 1/28/2010

Yesterday I didn’t even reply to comments, but please rest assured, I shall to all.  After volunteer work with a therapy group for former prisoners, I had errands to run: a trip to a tailor shop, a trip to buy my February transit pass, a trip to the bank, and a trip to the store.  They are just spread out enough that by the time I was done I had walked three miles.  That’s a lot for me, even on oxygen.  When I got home I was pooped, but I still stayed up to watch the SOTU.  With luck, I’ll catch up on comments today, but that’s all.  Today is my volunteer day in the prison with a board meeting first, so I’ll be gone.

Tomorrow’s blog posts will be late, because my I won’t return from my volunteer work at the prison until late tonight, so please don’t worry about me if you see nothing new.  Just come back. :-)

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:07.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

Have a great day!

No comments: