Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Open Thread – 1/20/2010

Yesterday I was able to stay caught up, replying to comments here and visiting back everyone who had visited.  Today is my day to volunteer in the therapy group for former prisoners.  If I go, I’ll be behind again, but I may stay home.  I seem to have picked up a bug and, at the moment, both ends of me require greater proximity to a toilet than a 40 minute bus ride will allow.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:27.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

Cartoon by R.J. Matson
See Cartoons by Cartoon by R.J. Matson - Courtesy of Politicalcartoons.com - Email this Cartoon

It’s a sad day.

5 comments:

Jack Jodell said...

Sorry you're a bit under the weather today, TomCat. Scott Brown's win last night makes me want to crawl back into bed too!

TomCat said...

I don't blame you, Jack. This started before Brown won. Thanks.

otis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
otis said...

3:26 on the puzzle today.

Oh, did you start feeling sick when Obama destroyed GM and saved GS? I can understand that.

TomCat said...

Otis, Beat me again! No, this must have been a bug. I usually have a cast iron gut.