Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Open Open Thread – 1/12/2010

Yesterday was a full day.  I had chest X-rays, pulmonary function tests, a long meeting about programs, and an exam by the pulmonologist.  As a result, I had no time to answer comments here or visit other blogs.  The doc also scheduled a sleep study, because the doc suspects sleep apnea, and a cat scan.  I hope cousin FatCat doesn’t do it.  That bankster would charge so much that he’d get my insurance cancelled.  Today my agenda is to reply to all unanswered comments here and to visit as many blogs as I can.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:48, matching the average.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

What’s on your horizen?

7 comments:

the walking man said...

5:38

TomCat said...

Not bad, Mark. Thay was a tough one.

Lisa G. said...

That comic is funny!

TomCat said...

Posing for it was really rough on my kitty dingles!! :-(

otis said...

4:35 on the puzzle. Glad to see others posting their times as well.

Oh, and on the comic, I thought they already had this, the airlines call it 'coach seating'?

Lisa G. said...

Or as I like to say 'peasant class'. For business, I got to travel in business class for flights greater than 4 hours. For a 20 hour flight to Sydney, it was REALLY nice.

TomCat said...

Beat me again, Otis. Thanks. I find the puzzles a plesaent diversion. Coach? LOL!

Lisa., I last flew about 25 years ago. It was much simpler then.