Friday, January 8, 2010

Open Thread – 1/8/2010

I spent almost the entire day at my computer replying to comments and visiting blogs.  I did not catch up completely, but I put a big dent in my backlog.  Today should be similar, before the weekend brings the playoffs.  I’m laying off the GOP’s attempts to blame Obama and encourage terrorists today.  I figure I can comment on it everywhere else.

Today’s Jig Zone Puzzle took me 4:16.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

The boys at Red State Update were inspired by Brit Hume to get with Supply-side Jesus on behalf of Tiger woods.  You’ll love this.

 

Here’s your cartoon:

TGIF!

3 comments:

Lisa G. said...

I love those guys from Red State. They are hilarious!

otis said...

3:48 on the puzzle today. Made the average.

Shouldn't that wand be up the baby's butt? I think that is a bit more accurate, at this point.

TomCat said...

Amen, Lisa.

Otis, you beat me again!! :-( ;-)
Good point.