Sunday, February 7, 2010

Open Thread – 2/7/2009

Yesterday I stayed caught up with comments, returned all pending visits to blogs and visited a few more.  I’ll try to do so today, but have some errands to run.  Of course, today is the highest of holy days in the First Church of the Ellipsoid Orb.  There shall be a great sacrifice to the Orb.  Some think saints will sacrifice little horses.  Others think it will be the other way around.  Of course I shall be enthralled in deep religious contemplation.

I watched the Mooseolini Show last night.  Ignorant as she is, she is a powerful public speaker.  Were I completely ignorant, she would appeal to me, because she is quite convincing, in the absence of factual information.  It appeared that she is trying to take over the Teabagger movement.  Did anyone else notice that she kept glancing at her hand during the Q & A period, as if she had notes there?

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:36.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

Hear and obey!  Attend the Orb!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey babe, ok I'm having a few killians reds with neighbor waiting for superbowl so i'm a bit lite in the grounding ... but still, I gotta ask... a jigsaw puzzle online dude? Great...way... to screw up the blender. I attempted. dang.

TomCat said...

It's serious, luv. I've been doing these for many years. Try when you are not three sheets to the wind. :-)

Unknown said...

TC, actually I'm never quite 3 sheets any more... :-) I do enjoy so very few times a year...

TomCat said...

2.5? ;-)