Sunday, February 21, 2010

Open Thread – 2/21/2010

Yesterday I caught up replying to comments before leaving for my Board Meeting, where I was nominated to serve as the Treasurer for another year.  Today I hope to catch up on visits, but at 4 I will divert my attention to the one US war that I support: the battle against the evil Canadian hockey team. ;-)

Jig Zone Puzzle:

My time was 4:03.  Click here to do it.  How did you do?

Short Takes:

Yesterday, the Dutch government fell do to controversy over participation in the Afghanistan war.

The teabaggers have a new game to play.  In the game users must obtain a can of gasoline, burn a house, then pilot a single-engine airplane into an IRS building. Upon successful completion, the game declares: "Justice is Served!" Along the way, if players manage to hit a malfunctioning Toyota Prius, they are rewarded with the "Auto Recall" medal.  How do you spell S-I-C-K?

Cartoon:

Are mou mourning for the Ellipsoid Orb?

No comments: