Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Open Thread – 2/24/2010

Yesterday I had quite a bit of paperwork to do and some errands to run, but I still stayed up to date on replying to comments and returning visits.  I’ll fall behind again today, because it’s my volunteer day at the former prisoners’ therapy group.

Jig Zone Puzzle:

It too me 3:47.  To do it, click here.  How did you do?

Short Takes:

Goldilocks Boehner just can't make up his mind.  First the HCR bill was too long.  Now it’s too short.

While Main Street languishes, Wall Street is doing fine.  Bankster’s bonuses rose 17% last year.

According to Gibbs, the White House has not jumped onto the public option bandwagon, because it lacks the votes to pass in the Senate.  I say put it to a vote.  Let’s see if the DINO’s have the guts to say no on the record in the face of strong support in their states.

Cartoon:

Happy hump day!!

2 comments:

the walking man said...

I agree 100% let them vote and then lets see what happens in the minds of their constituents after they campaign to justify their votes.

TomCat said...

That's it. I'd rather see it voted down than die on the vine.