Monday, February 22, 2010

Open Thread – 2/22/2010

Believe it or not I actually caught up on replying to comments and returning visits yesterday.  It took most of the day.  Today, I should stay caught up.  I have a few errands to run, and I have to arrange for a new web host provider for the nonprofit I help run.  If you’re considering Liberty Names of America (aka LNOA) as a host provider, don’t.

Jig Zone Puzzle:

My time was 3:20.  I have an unfair advantage on this one.  To do it, click here.  How did you do?

Short Takes:

A senior administration official told CNN that Obama will propose legislation that would empower him to block excessive rate hikes by insurance companies.

World War III ended with the score USA 5, Canada 3.  Here’s video of all the goals.

Cartoon:

OGIM!!

2 comments:

Tom Harper said...

Great cartoon. It sure sums up the financial straitjacket we're all in.

TomCat said...

Thanks Tom. I thought it most appropriate.