Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Open Thread – 2/23/2010

Yesterday I not only stayed up to date on replying to comments and returning visits, but also made a few extra visits as well.  Today looks good for staying that way.

Jig Zone Puzzle:

It took me 3:52.  To do it, click here.  How did you do?

Short Takes:

What a quote!  “I love gridlock,” Coburn said. “I think we’re better off when we’re gridlocked because we’re not passing things.”

Only one Democrat voted against cloture to debate Harry Reid's puny jobs bill. If you guessed Ben Nelson, you're right.

I hear ChickenHawk Cheney was hospitalized for heart trouble.  There must be another explanation, as Cheney lacks the necessary preexisting condition.

Did Marcy Kaptor (D-OH) tear into ‘too bought’ Timmy or what?

 

Cartoon:

What’s up in your world?

No comments: