Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Open Thread – 2/16/2010

Yesterday I spent eight hours replying to comments and email and visiting blogs.  I have a few errands to run today, so I may not stay caught up.  I’ll try.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:21.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Short Takes:

On a flight back to the US from Vancouver another passenger attacked Mitt Romney, when Romney asked him to put his seat in the upright positions.  Could it be that the other passenger was an animal lover getting payback for Seamus? ;-)

In South Carolina landscapers are up in arms over damage done by wild hogs.  Those South Carolinians must not be too bright.  If they don’t want the wild hogs running free, they should lock the legislature so those politicians can’t get out. ;-)

Here’s your cartoon:

What’s up this week?

2 comments:

Lisa G. said...

TC - a couple of suggestions - take 'em or leave 'em.

We need an "other" category on the poll. Well, ok, I need an other category.

Second, I think you should start posting the dates that people reach their thousand related comments. It shows how fast your comments are progressing, and therefore your traffic.

TomCat said...

Thanks Lisa. I intended to limit the choices to either/or/neither, but the comment section is available to qualify views. On the list, good idea. Once we reach 50,000 I plan to start a second list. If I forget to implement it then, please remind me.