Friday, February 26, 2010

Open Thread – 2/26/2010

Yesterday I did not catch up, because  I watched the summit and want to the prison as a volunteer.  The guys I work to help there are an inspiration to me, because they stay positive and focused on turning their lives around, despite a horrid environment.  The group is strictly voluntary, and it has grown to 140 prisoners.  I got hove very late and have only had about an hour’s sleep, so today, I’ll only be offering one article.  In addition, the HSP for the volunteers that work with me was hacked and our website was destroyed along with thousands of others.  They also lost the ‘guaranteed’ backup.  I fired then and finally regained control of the URL yesterday.  I’ve found a new HSP and have to design a new website.  The next few days will be busy.

Jig Zone Puzzle:

It took me 3:41.  To do it, click here.  How did you do?

Cartoon:

TGIF!!

2 comments:

the walking man said...

Wooo Hoooo 3:58 get some sleep Tom.

TomCat said...

Goood onr, Mark. I got a couple more hours.