Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Poll Results – 12/16/2009

Here are the results of the first December poll.

results12-15

And here are your comments:

Showing comments 1-6 of 6.

 

From rjs on December 9, 2009 at 5:07 pm

 

you dont have an answer in your poll suitable for me; how about an enraged and sickened catagory?

 

From Rich C. on December 7, 2009 at 9:50 pm.

 

I would like to know any other option .. Talk to them??? ... yea right!!!! He should have sent more.

 

From Teri S on December 6, 2009 at 9:10 am.

 

We have been screwed. It's all been a total sham especially for those of us who voted for him.

 

From Lisa G. on December 3, 2009 at 4:47 am.

 

Pretty hacked off. I knew he was gonna do it, but I don't have to like it.

 

From TWM on December 2, 2009 at 5:12 am.

 

The question of satisfaction is premature and would be better posed in 90 days.

 

From Lisa G. in reply to TWM on December 4, 2009 at 12:06 pm

 

No, he asked about the decision, not the results. It's perfectly reasonable to ask about the decision now.

 

Very dissatisfied was the clear winner.

Do you care to discuss your vote?  I voted somewhat dissatisfied.  I could not justify very dissatisfied, because I voted for him knowing that he planned to escalate.  However, the revelation of the extent of corruption in the regime of the Bush/GOP puppet Karzai, even to the extent of a GOP style election theft, changed the circumstances, and I believe Obama should have adapted his position on that basis.

The new poll is quite a bit lighter.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lisa G. said...

In some very good news, my step-son is home from Iraq for Christmas. I can't wait to see him Christmas Eve.

TomCat said...

Lisa, that is great news. Is he home for good?