Friday, December 11, 2009

Open Thread – 12/11/2009

Yesterday was another zoo day.  Going to and from the doctor’s office, having lunch out, and stopping by at Sprint to get them to correct a setup error in my phone took the entire day and left me too pooped to function.  Today I can begin to catch up and I should be caught up by tomorrow.  I’ll answer every comment that’s been left in the past couple of days.  Please bear with me.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:57.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

TGIF!!

2 comments:

Lisa G. said...

I actually had one of my conservative friends (yep, I have a couple, mostly to irritate them) tell me that he HATED Scarah Palin. Well, see, we do agree on something. I like to stir the pot on Facebook, just to see what he'll write back. One of my lib friends got so incensed at him, I had to intervene (it was funny as hell though). I told them both that they would get along like gasoline and a flamethrower. Remind me not to have you guys in the same room. Or state for that matter.

TomCat said...

I can argue with themn and stay polite, Lisa, but they are so far removed from rational thought that the attempt can be quite frustrating.