Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Open Thread – December 29, 2009

Yesterday I replied to comments here and visited all my blogger friends with new posts.  I hope to keep up today, but I have a few errands to run and my COPD is acting up.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:28.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

As an extra treat today, here’s some marvelous video of Keith picking on Silicone Sweetie over the display of her … GOP family values.

 

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Here’s your cartoon:

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Lisa G. said...

Sorry for the late posts today TC - it was my "baby's" birthday - he just turned 15 (he's my eldest).

We did have a nice time with the stepson at Christmas - he really loves his job and the Army has done good a good job of straightening out this once troubled kid. (Nothing serious, he just couldn't hold a job, didn't want to go to school, etc.) He should be getting his Sargent strips soon, so he's very pleased about that and we're really proud of him. And even though is Iraq is a sucky country to be in, he seems to enjoy it. Looks like he's headed in the right direction finally (he's 24). I'm glad; he seems to have matured a lot since he joined and that was something he really needed.

TomCat said...

That's OK, Lisa. Happy birthday to "baby". Doesn't he hate being called that at 15? :-)

The service can be a great career for those not killed, maimed, or emotionally devastated in an unjust war.

Were it not for Vietnam, I would have joined.