Monday, December 21, 2009

Open Thread – 12/21/2009

Yesterday was football day.  I managed to keep up with comments, but did no visiting.  I won’t be around most of the day, because I’ll be attending the Christmas party for the therapy group where I volunteer, but I souldd be able to catch up on Tuesday.  I got to listen to the Broncos game on the radio.  They were singularly unimpressive, giving away a game that they should have easily won.

Broncos19-Raiders20

Today’s  Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:14.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

OGIM!!

4 comments:

Randal Graves said...

What is it with Oakland? They've beaten Philly, Pittsburgh and you guys. Which means we'll probably wax 'em by 20.

TomCat said...

Randal, it wasn't that much about Oakland. It was about the Broncos failing to win an easy one.

Oso said...

We beat Cincy too. I think we've become one of those suck teams who play well four or five times a year against the big guys. Like someone who defaces a picture with a spray can then goes home to a ratty apartment.
That's what we are, the NFL's ratty apartment living tagger. The team sitting with Al in the kitchen drinking strained sterno and listening to AM radio while a can of Spaghetti-O's heats up on the hotplate.

TomCat said...

I think they knocked us out of the playoffs. The Broncos are like the Dems: unique talent for shooting themselves in the foot.