Monday, October 5, 2009

Open Thread – 10/5/2009

Yesterday, to my great surprise, the Broncos actually came through.  I had thought that the changes McDaniels made to the team were sheer insanity.  However, now that they have a 4-0 record, inclucing a win over a quality team, I have to admit that maybe I was wrong.

Broncos17-Cowboys10

I’ll be around most of the day and expect to catch up on comments and visits to other blogs.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:24 to complete.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your humor for the day.

OGIM!!!  Have a great day, and feel free to speak your mind.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

LOL! The first thing I thought of when my car was rear-ended last weekend was, "Who's the ass who was talking on their cell phone instead of watching the road?"

Turned out the lady who hit me wasn't on her cell phone at all. She just said she was "busy talking to her son who was sitting in the passenger seat." Ok...so, she was just an idiot, not an idiot talking on her cell phone. ;-)

TomCat said...

Glad you're OK. Were you on your cell phone? ;-)