Thursday, October 1, 2009

Open Thread – 10/1/2009

Welcome to a new month.  I’ll be scarce again today, because I have an appointment this morning and a few chores to catch up.  Please bear with me.  I plan to change the poll today.  I have an idea, but if there’s something you’d like, please comment.  I won’t be sure for a few days, my lawyer called and told me that  Social Security has my case listed as closed.  He says that in that past that has meant they have reversed, knowing they would lose at the hearing.  In short, I think I just won my SSDI appeal, although it may be some time before I get confirmation.

Today’s Jig Zone Puzzle took me 6:48.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s a bit of humor.

 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

TomCat said...

Mark, I hadn't thought of that, but what you say makes perfect sense to me.