Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Open Thread – 11/3/2009

I’m still under the weather and spending most of my time in bed.  I hope to be making rounds again soon.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:58.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Today is election day for some local races, and the pundits are proclaiming that they will provide a forecast for the congressional elections next year.  I’m calling bullshit!  The President’s party ALWAYS loses the governorship of Virginia.  Don’t know why, but check the record for the past 40 years.  NJ local politics revolves around which party has been most recently caught with their finger in the till.  The only race that is at all predictive is the NY 23rd Congressional District.  We can predict the GOP Reich will continue to drive reasonable Republicans from the party.

Here’s your cartoon:

 

Have a great day!

No comments: