Thursday, November 19, 2009

Open Thread – 11/19/2009

By the time I got home yesterday I felt completely wiped out, so I didn’t even manage to reply to comments, let alone get any visiting done.  I’ll at least catch up on the comments today.  This antibiotic tends to knock me out.

Faux Noise has been caught in another distortion.  To make it appear that Mooseolini’s book tour is more popular than it is, they tried to pass off video from Snake Oil Sarah’s 2008 campaign rallies as public response to her book tour.  Hat-tip: Think Progress

 

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 6:47.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s your cartoon:

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Randal Graves said...

To her credit, despite all of the restrictions upon getting in line, I don't think you have to sign a loyalty oath.

TomCat said...

LOL, Randal. If you don;t prove your loyalty, they kick you out of the Reich.