Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Was Darwin Wrong?

One hundred fifty years ago today Charles Darwin published The Origin of the Species and began a debate that continues to this day.  On the one side, there are those that support Darwin’s theory.  On the other side, there are those that support Intelligent Design, which is not the thoughtful providence of Wallace, but rather an attempt by the American Taliban to evade the separation clause and have Biblical creation taught in our schools.

I have solved the problem.  Both sides of this debate are wrong and I can prove it!

Bush Devolved

The correct theory here is the Theory of Devolution!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks, Tom. After that Chicago heckling story I needed a laugh.

TomCat said...

You're welcome, Stimpson. I don't think many will argue my conclusion. :-)