Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Open Thread – 9/29/2009

I expect to be especially scarce today, so please don’t feel ignored.  We’re having an extra-long session in the therapy group where I help watching and discussing a series of films on domestic violence.   Since it is factor in the upbringing of so many men who subsequently become criminals, it is important for those who have suffered in this way to understand and come to terms with their past, in order to become good neighbors and productive members of the community.  In any case, I’ll be gone most of the day, so I’ll fall behind in replying to comments and visiting blogs.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 4:41.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Here’s a bit of humor.

Enjoy the day!!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Tom, I linked to you today.. You must come see the video I have up..lol Sorry, I haven't been around. Just been so busy and so tired afterwards.. but I am getting it close to being done.. then I can relax and I have some help now so that will help me a lot. Thanks for being understanding and a good friend.

TomCat said...

Thanks Annette. I'll drop by your blog tomorrow afternoon to say thanks in a comment.