Friday, September 25, 2009

Open Thread – 9/25/2009

In the best laid plans of mice and men, I didn’t go to prison yesterday.  It’s 70 miles away and my ride there had something come up.  I felt bad, because the guys behind bars look forward to support from the outside, especially from people who have been where they are and are now maintaining freedom.  So it was a sad day for me.

I feel armed and dangerous, because I can now grip my weapon of choice in my right hand.  It’s an optical mouse, and I hope it lasts longer than the last one.  I may be just a little scarce today, because I spent several hours researching the editorial that is today’s top story here.  Six year old info is hard to find.

Today’s Jig Zone Puzzle is a tough one.  It took me 7:11, and that’s not even lucky!  To try it, Click Here, and  tell us how you did.

What do you want to talk about?

No comments: