Saturday, February 13, 2010

Open Thread – 2/13/2010

Yesterday I completely caught up on replying to comments here.  Today, I plan to catch up on returning visits.

Today’s Jig Zone puzzle took me 3:36.  To do it, Click Here.  How did you do?

Short Takes:

Today I have a couple videos for you.

A Canadian legislator forgot how polite Canadians are:

 

He reminds me of a Republican!

Keith Olbermann introduces the next Anchor Hottie on Faux Noise:

 

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Here’s your cartoon:

Are you all set for Valentines Day?

3 comments:

Lisa G. said...

Sorry I haven't been around much. Lot of shit going on and none of it good.

the walking man said...

4:20 but maybe I would enjoy a more parliamentary style of government. I actually enjoyed that performance.

TomCat said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear that. When you are not around, you're missed.

Good puzzle, Mark. In Britain, I would have thought nothing about that. It's just out of character for Canada.